- All warranties are calculated from the date of purchase, regardless of when it was installed.
- A warranty claim must be approved by Parsons Auto Parts before replacing the defective part.
- All Recycled Parts come with a 90 day warranty unless otherwise stated at time of purchase. This warranty only covers the part purchased, we do not pay labor costs.
- All new after-market parts come with a 1 year warranty, this warranty only covers that part purchased it does not include any labor warranty unless stated otherwise.
For engine warranties the following procedures must be performed.
- Flush factory oil cooler or replace if obstructed
- Flush radiator and inspect cooling fans
- Verify catalytic converters are not plugged
- Inspect air filter housing and hoses
- Inspect for any leaks after installation
For Transmission warranties the following procedures must be performed.
- Flush factory transmission coolers and lines, replace if needed.
- Replace transmission filter
- Replace axle seals, torque converter seal, and pan gaskets
For Air conditioning compressor warranties the following procedures must be performed
- Flush all lines in the A/C system
- Replace the Orifice tube or Expansion valve
- Replace the drier
- Do not reuse any old O-rings, replace with new
A part that is installed and has a leaking gasket does not qualify for a warranty claim. Due to age and Father time gaskets become worn on recycled parts. It is standard procedure to install new gaskets before installation onto vehicle.
Parts are warrantied under normal driving conditions. Parts that are damaged in an accident, improper installation, abuse, neglect, misuse, alteration, improper maintenance or when used in off road or non-factory installations will be denied.
Upon inspection of defective part, if the consumer is deemed negligent in any form, the warranty will be void.
Electronic parts do not carry any type of warranty.
- All returns must be done within 30 days of purchase date
- Returned parts must be in original condition, tampered or dismantled parts are not returnable
- Original invoice is due at time of return
- All parts will carry a 25% restocking fee
- Engines, transmissions, rear axles, cut off body parts are not returnable
- Special ordered parts are non-returnable
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable
- Cores are due back within 15 days
- Cores must be drained of all fluids
- Must be complete and assembled in same condition as the purchased part
- Original invoice needs to accompany returned part